Recfishwest has teamed up with WA’s iconic fishing magazine Western Angler and Cheynes Beach Caravan Park to celebrate all things Salmon at the 1st ever Great Southern Salmon Campout! The weekend will take place on the Friday afternoon of the 23rd March through to lunchtime on Sunday the 25th March.
The Great Southern Salmon Campout is designed for education, appreciation and loads of fun with your friends and family!
The weekend will include the following:
- Demo and ‘How To’ workshops
- Beach casting competitions
- Fish filleting demos
- Fishing Q&A night with Recfishwest CEO, Western Angler’s Scott Coghlan and other fishing experts
- Fishing competitions – let’s catch some salmon!
- Making new friends (who love fishing)
- All packaged together with accommodation at Cheynes Beach Caravan Park
- Plus much more!
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, fish from world class beaches and make memories that will last forever.
If this sounds like your kind of adventure make sure you get in quick and register as places are limited!
Click HERE for more information!